1. Download Torque Lite from play store to the radio. (Internet connection is required).
2. Turn the vehicle's engine off and keep ACC on.
3. On the unit, go to Bluetooth App - Select "Bluetooth Data Service" - Go - Bluetooth
4. Look for the OBD II Scanner in the "Available Device"
5. Select the scanner - type in code "1234" or "0000" to connect
6. Open Torque app and check under "Paired Device" to make sure it is connected.
7. After verifying - you can start using the app.
For how to use the app, please refer to this link below: